Resilient is a multi-business group of companies in Vancouver with a pioneering vision in health and wellness. As believers in innovation and creating a positive global impact, we operate and collaborate with a variety of health brands that include natural medicine, technology, hospitality, and a number of non-profits in both Canada and the US. We provide cutting edge solutions and hands-on expertise in innovating what health means to the world. Functioning as a family office there are companies that are both directly owned and third-party investments.
Selling both wholesale and retail around in the US market, our sales team is the foundation of our young, fun, ambitious and highly results oriented, culture. After over 5-years of exponential growth and profitability, our sales team has exciting new opportunities for individuals who are ambitious, hard-working and skilled at market development and closing. The successful candidate must have an excellent track record as a high-performance sales leader, teams with performance and references that attest to a strong capability.
- Establish strong business relationships with existing customer base and develop value relationships with potential clients to expand business
- Achieve or exceed annual planned sales and margin objectives for the assigned territory or market segments
- Prospecting and developing new client accounts, lead generation, and B2B phone sales
- Identify and report potential sales growth opportunities and factors which could influence the company’s marketing plans and objectives
- Utilize our sales process and maintain in a timely manner the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database, as well as, complete all other assigned reporting requirements
Reasons to work with RMS
- Minimum 5 years sales experience (B2B sales experience preferred) in telephone sales environment
- Demonstrated history of closing business opportunities and consistently meeting and exceeding sales target
- Strong closing skills and an ability to overcome objections
- Demonstrable phone and in person-based selling skills
- Successful experience in prospecting and qualifying complex sales leads
- Experience using MS Word, Excel, CRM, and Outlook
- Experience with tradeshows and/or working with Consumer Package Goods (CPG) is a plus but not a requirement
- Assertive, action-oriented, results-oriented, closing techniques
- Competitive driven with a disciplined work ethic;
- References say you are the best
- Work with highly intelligent purpose driven people that have fun winning together
- Be involved in businesses that make a positive difference in the world and improving customers lives
- Vibrant, fun, results driven culture with an amazing location downtown, walking distance from the beach
- Lots of potential for personal and professional growth
This position offers a generous base salary, plus uncapped commissions which allows for massive earning potential. Corporate options and ownership will be provided to the right candidate.
If you are the right candidate for this role, please apply online on our applicant tracking system including a cover letter on why you are the right candidate for the role.