Resilient is a multi-business group of companies in Vancouver with a pioneering vision in health and wellness. As believers in innovation and creating a positive global impact, we operate and collaborate with a variety of health brands that include natural medicine, technology, hospitality, and a number of non-profits in both Canada and the US. We provide cutting edge solutions and hands-on expertise in innovating what health means to the world.
This role is your opportunity to make an impact on the success of our organization. We are looking for a highly strategic and analytical individual to join our team as a Marketing Specialist. We are seeking an experienced Marketing Specialist to own the go-to-market success of one of our business product lines. As a product marketer you will be responsible for the creation, implementation, and management of positioning, messaging, and content. You will also be key in bringing our brand to life and spearheading the redefinition of the communications space. This role requires a high-energy individual who excels at working with cross-functional teams and is comfortable in both leading a team effort as well as using influence skills to achieve objectives.
- Create crisp and differentiated product positioning and messaging
- Act as the leading product expert and thought leader for external audiences including customers, partners, and analysts
- Arm the sales organization with effective sales tools including presentations, collateral, and training
- Develop competitive and market intelligence/differentiation analysis
- Create and contribute content for internal and external audiences such as product videos, e-books, white papers, and other long-form and short-form content
- Work cross-functionally with content marketing, web marketing, demand generation, product, and design teams to develop and execute customer acquisition programs
- Work with product management to develop and maintain product line strategies based on customer needs, market drivers and vision
- Care obsessively about acquiring market share, converting and retaining customers.
Reasons to work with RMS
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5+ years experience with product marketing and/or product management in CPG or retail
- Minimum 2-year experience with outbound marketing and/or sales/field support
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively and balance multiple, disparate work streams
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills, outstanding written and oral communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience working closely with sales, product management, and corporate marketing groups to drive product content and messaging
- Experience with complex, long sales cycles and ability to work with the sales team to close large transactions
- Strategic thinking, business acumen, positioning/marketing savvy, product/technical depth, presentation skills, credibility with sales teams, customers, and analysts
- Demonstrated experience as a persuasive and persistent advocate for customer needs
- Work with highly intelligent purpose driven people that have fun winning
- Be involved in businesses that make a positive difference in the world and improving customers lives
- Fun and results driven corporate culture with an amazing location downtown, on the beach
- Lots of potential for personal and professional growth
Compensation for this role will be commensurate with experience.
If you are the right candidate for this role, please apply online on our applicant tracking system including a cover letter on why you are the right candidate for the role.