Resilient is a multi-business group of companies in Vancouver with a pioneering vision in health and wellness. As believers in innovation and creating a positive global impact, we operate and collaborate with a variety of health brands that include natural medicine, technology, hospitality, and a number of non-profits in both Canada and the US. We provide cutting edge solutions and hands-on expertise in innovating what health means to the world.
We are looking for a bright, intelligent, highly detailed and energetic individual. Who strives for success and is motivated by continuous improvement, you align with our key value “Impossible is Possible”
This position requires a strong accounting background and experience working with QuickBooks online. Experience in assisting in developing and implementing new systems and procedures will be a definite asset to the right individual.
- Payroll – ensure hourly and salary payroll records accurately maintained and process payroll
- Verify and post transactions to maintain accurate and current financial records
- Accounts Payable: Enter and pay supplier invoices
- Sales: record sales accurately including credit card and debit card bank processing fees
- Accounts Receivable: Issue invoices to customers and ensure receivables are collected
- Record cash receipts and bank deposits
- Conduct monthly reconciliations of all bank and credit card accounts
- Maintain orderly accounting filing system
Reasons to Work with Resilient Management Services
- Accounting/Finance related education or relevant experience
- Experience with QuickBooks Online
- Working towards or already equipped with CPA designation
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and priorities
- Work with highly intelligent purpose driven people that have fun winning
- Be involved in businesses that make a positive difference in the world and improving customers lives
- Fun and results driven corporate culture with an amazing location downtown, on the beach
- Lots of potential for personal and professional growth
Compensation for this role will be commensurate with experience.
If you are the right candidate for this role, please apply online on through our website including a cover letter on why you are the right candidate for the role.