Resilient is a multi-business group of companies in Vancouver with a pioneering vision in health and wellness. As believers in innovation and creating a positive global impact, we operate and collaborate with a variety of health brands that include natural medicine, technology, hospitality, and a number of non-profits in both Canada and the US. We provide cutting edge solutions and hands-on expertise in innovating what health means to the world. Functioning as a family office there are companies that are both directly owned and third-party investments.
In your role as Personal/ Administrative Assistant you will assist the executive administrative team and help improve productivity. The Personal / Administrative Assistant will be responsible for running business errands, maintaining ongoing files, working with the administrative team to set up CEO events and travel and other duties as required.
You are a highly organized, detail-oriented, self-starter who can seamlessly handle conflicting priorities. They will have the ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations, be flexible to changing workloads and be receptive to the needs of an extremely busy individual. The Personal Assistant will have the ability to work independently on tasks and must be able to work under pressure and show initiative in a fast-paced environment.
- Administrative Duties – Event planning and hosting, booking travel for business and personal, running office errands for executive team, file maintenance, oversee cleaning and maintenance contractors
- Personal Assistant duties - drop off/ pick up items, lunch runs, arranging gifts, personal shopping, returns, grocery ordering, coordinating vehicle maintenance
- Coordinating with Executive Assistant as necessary
Reasons to work with RMS
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, highly organized and meticulous with data
- Flexible, adept at handling fluctuating workloads, and receptive to the needs of an extremely busy individual
- Ability to maintain the highest level of accountability, confidentiality, disclosure and discretion
- Takes initiative and ownership to complete tasks independently
- Thrives in a diverse and entrepreneurial environment
- Previous experience working in an office setting preferred
- Property Management experience a bonus
- Work with highly intelligent purpose driven people that have fun winning
- Be involved in businesses that make a positive difference in the world and improving customers lives
- Fun and results driven corporate culture with an amazing location downtown, on the beach
- Lots of potential for personal and professional growth
- Room for above average, and with hard work, extra-ordinary compensation in an established, yet still ground floor, opportunity
Compensation for this role will be commensurate with experience.
If you are the right candidate for this role, please apply online on our applicant tracking system including a cover letter on why you are the right candidate for the role.