Resilient is a multi-business group of companies in Vancouver with a pioneering vision in health and wellness. As believers in innovation and creating a positive global impact, we operate and collaborate with a variety of health brands that include natural medicine, technology, hospitality, and a number of non-profits in both Canada and the US. We provide cutting edge solutions and hands-on expertise in innovating what health means to the world. Functioning as a family office there are companies that are both directly owned and third-party investments.
As the Logistics Manager in our beverages and natural medicines business, you are a self-motivated individual with the ability to think creatively and see any task through to completion. Your expertise with logistics will assist in the implemention, strengthening and improvement of current processes and procedures as well as the launch and growth of new product lines. You see challenge as an opportunity and are excited to learn new things.
Reasons to work with RMS
- Coordinate shipping paperwork to ensure smooth deliver of products
- Work with Customs brokers to ensure paperwork is received in a timely manner
- Liaise and build strong relationships with suppliers and vendors (internal and external)
- Assist with quality control and inspections of products
- Analyze logistics and freight information to identify areas for cost savings and / or improvements in operational efficiencies
- Work with Product Team to ensure a smooth hand off of all inbound cargo from factory to freight forwarder
- Ongoing management of Customs brokers
- Management of all product duty information
- Operations & 3PL Management
- Work with highly intelligent purpose driven people that have fun winning
- Be involved in businesses that make a positive difference in the world and improving customers lives
- Fun and results driven corporate culture with an amazing location downtown, on the beach
- Lots of potential for personal and professional growth
- Room for above average, and with hard work, extra-ordinary compensation in an established, yet still ground floor, opportunity
Compensation for this role will be commensurate with experience. It will include generous base pay, bonus, profit sharing and an options plan that will allow above average, possibly extraordinary compensation.
If you are the right candidate for this role, please apply online on our applicant tracking system.