Skyline is an asset portfolio of high end rental apartments in Vancouver and expanding to boat and international vacation properties. It’s growing portfolio of properties includes premier homes available for short-term vacation rental — some of which have been widely published in the media.
A manager position assisting the owner to oversee booking, guest communications and management of rentals for their high-end properties in Vancouver. The role is expected to be 10-20 hours a week, being busiest in summer and most of the work can be done distant, with occasional in person check in and inspection in downtown Vancouver. In this role you will have a chance to work with high network individuals and take responsibility for a portfolio of income producing assets in a highly flexible environment.
- Respond to Airbnb and other sales platform booking requests
- Confirm pricing and answer pre-booking questions; securing bookings at highest rate possible. Guest communications before, during and after rental
- Guest troubleshooting, including interacting with vendors (av, handyman, building management etc) and owner on more complex issues
- Coordinating with handyman, Gardner, and pool maintenance on repairs as needed
- Developing rental plans for new properties and developing new ways to improve the ones we have
- Prior Airbnb hosting experience of two or more years
- Prior guest/customer relationship management experience
- Affluent and professional written and verbal English communication abilities
- Willing to be flexible in your schedule to handle booking requests, by app and occasionally phone, at a wide range of time of day
- Personal Airbnb Superhost status (preferred)
- Financial modeling experience and fluency with Microsoft Excel (preferred)
- Airbnb/VRBO: 3 years. Guest services or customer-facing: 3 years
- High end property management experience and dealing with high net worth clients an asset
- A group of references that attest to your outstanding character and capability in all of the above
Rate: $20-$40 per hour (based on previous experience) with bonuses on achieving revenue and profitability targets
If you are the right candidate for this role, please apply online on our applicant tracking system including a cover letter on why you are the right candidate for this role.