Resilient is a multi-business group of companies in Vancouver with a pioneering vision in health and wellness. As believers in innovation and creating a positive global impact, we operate and collaborate with a variety of health brands that include natural medicine, technology, hospitality, and a number of non-profits in both Canada and the US. We provide cutting edge solutions and hands-on expertise in innovating what health means to the world.
We are in search of an Administrative Coordinator who succeeds at facilitating the leader teams vision to streamline, work together and get decisions at the top executed in an efficient and timely manner. As a growth start-up we require someone who understands our mission, identifies with our values, products, team, and culture. The Administrative Coordinator works behind-the-scenes in order to ensure smooth flow and support the demands of a high-energy company. Day-to-day tasks change constantly and the ability to flexibly adapt is a must. You will work independently, need to be resourceful, well-organized and be able to follow through on tasks without being prompted.
- Liaise with executives within the organization to preload on meetings and support in the achievement of their objectives
- Organize and support the leader team in recruiting and facilitate the onboarding process
- Support the Executive Office team on duties such as coordinating travel, organizing events, overseeing renovations, personal errands, meal arrangements, etc.
- Assisting in preparation and collection of work such as agendas, presentations, marketing, and public relations initiatives
- Support organizing culture events that embody company values
- Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature in a professional and discrete manner
- Providing direction, guidance and support to team members and motivating staff to achieve a high level of performance and productivity
- Representing the company with professionalism while finding new opportunities for our company to grow in
Reasons to work with RMS
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in working with a fast-paced environment
- Completed Post-secondary Education, Ideally in Business Administration, Project Management or in a related discipline
- Experience in working with high performance leaders in operations, recruiting, high level executive assistant roles with innovative driven leaders
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach to business planning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
- Ability to think fast on your feet! You are a master juggler of priorities
- Ability to be self-driven with many projects
- Interpersonal skills are a must - you have thick skin and can deal with direct, sometimes challenging, people while being able to work under high pressure
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically in Excel and strong computer skills*
- Flexibility with work schedule
- High energy and positive attitude
- Work with highly intelligent purpose driven people that have fun winning
- Be involved in businesses that make a positive difference in the world and improving customers lives
- Fun and results driven corporate culture with an amazing location downtown, on the beach
- Lots of potential for personal and professional growth
Compensation for this role will be commensurate with experience.
If you are the right candidate for this role, please apply online on our applicant tracking system including a cover letter on why you are the right candidate for the role.